At the moment there are no job openings.
However, if you’re interested in teaching with Perth French Tutor, please email us with your details, cover letter and resume, we will be looking to add to our team in the near future and we’d love to consider you!
The selection criteria are as follow:
- French native with excellent communication skills
- French Diploma in F.L.E or Graduate Diploma of Education
- Experience in teaching French to adults and/or children
- A passion for French, Language and teaching
- Willingness to work and communicate within the teaching team
- Willingness to promote Perth French Tutor courses/activities to students
- Interest and skills in developing resources and course curricula
- Current Australian working visa
- Working with children check number
- A National and a French Police Certificate
Please be aware that Perth French Tutor can only hire candidates with an Australian working visa and cannot organize visas for potential employees.
If you meet those criteria, please send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Press & Media, Partnership. . .
We’re really happy you want to speak with us and would love to hear from you!
Please complete the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.